Each year, ACC honors outstanding in-house lawyers, volunteer leaders, law departments, chapters, and networks with award recognition across several categories.
Robert I. Townsend, Jr. Member of the Year Award
Given at ACC’s Annual Meeting, this award is the highest individual honor ACC bestows on a member. It recognizes outstanding contributions, commitment, and dedication of a single member to the association.
Past recipients include:
Lori Middlehurst, Salesforce.com, Inc
Jennifer Mailander, Fannie Mae
- Stephen Roth, Jewelry Television
- Troy Swan, Winc Australia and New Zealand
- Edward T. Paulis III, Zurich North America
- K Royal, CellTrust Corporation
- Robert N. Falk, Human Rights Campaign and Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Vincent A. Castiglione, VF Sportswear, Inc.
- Russ Dempsey, United Retirement Plan Consultants
- Sanjeev Dhawan, Hydro OneNetworks Inc.
- William Davis Harn, Southern California Edison Company
- John Tanner, McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc.
- Maureen R. Dry-Wasson, Allegis Group, Inc.
- Vincent Gonzales, Sempra Energy
- Joe Catalano, Union Bank of California, N.A.
- Dawn Haghighi, Charter One Bank
- Andrea Bridgeman, Freddie Mac
- Philip R. Strauss, Brio Software, Inc.
- James W. Patton, New England Tech
- Eric M. Lee, Becton Dickson & Company
- Charles A.B. Moore, Federated Department Stores, Inc.
- Susan Flook, Body Shop International
- David C. Cannon Jr., PPG Industries
Jonathan S. Silber Network Member of the Year Award
This award recognizes participation in committee leadership, advancement of recruitment and participation efforts, development of network programs and resources, contributions to ACC/in-house practice, and volunteer work or pro bono activities that benefit the community.
Past recipients include:
- Sherie Edwards, State Volunteer Mutual Insurance Company
- Dawn Haghighi, PCV Murcor Real Estate Services, VRM Mortgage Services and Hightide Settlement Services
- Katia Bloom, ForgeRock
- Mary Delahunty, Invocon, Inc.
- Gregory Watchman, Freddie Mac
- Nicolle Schippers, ARAG
ACC Top 10 30-Somethings
Sponsored by Saul, Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP, the ACC Top 10 30-Somethings awards program recognizes in-house counsel rising stars for their innovation, global perspectives, proactive practice, advocacy efforts, and pro bono and community service work.
ACC Value Champions
The ACC Value Champions program, part of the ACC Value Challenge, identifies, celebrates, and publicizes successful law department value initiatives and collaborations between clients and their legal service providers. Submit a nomination.