Here are seven great reasons why you should be there…
Need to make the case for attending the Annual Meeting? Get the toolkit now.
- Your future success. In these uncertain times, it's vital for you to invest in your future and elevate your practice and law department to a new standard of excellence.
- The right subject matter. This year's bold, new conference is packed with practical, interactive, and engaging adult learning formats — sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from around the world dig deep into critical subject matters.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits.
- The Phoenix Experience. Bask in near-perpetual sunshine. Jaw-dropping sunsets paint the desert sky nightly. And the Phoenix Convention Center sits in the middle of a walkable downtown filled with independent restaurants, craft brewpubs, and live-music venues. Explore more here.
Look Who's Talking
Don’t just take our word for it! Hear from your peers why they keep coming back to the ACC Annual Meeting.
“This is the best event of the year for in-house counsel.”
Afsaneh Ambrose, General Counsel, Acumen Solutions, Inc.
“We find the sessions are incredibly useful. I make sure there is room in our budget every year for our whole team to come.”
Ryan Owens, Chief Legal Officer, DS Waters of America, Inc.
“I come every year. It is the best conference in the year. This is where I learn the most.”
Alan Tse, Global Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.
"The ACC Annual Meeting is by far the best and most well-planned event I have ever attended."
Michael Abril, Chief Legal Officer, Ember Education
"The Annual Meeting was an excellent experience that exceeded my expectations."
Toni P. Douaihy, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Macy's Inc.
"This was my first Annual Meeting even though I have been a members for 14 years. Can't believe what I have been missing."
Stacy McEwan, Transactional Attorney, Environmental Systems Research Institute
"It was the best conference I have ever been to....The sessions were all excellent."
Julianne Wantrup, General Counsel, Monash University
Curious about who will be there? Take a look.